- Masks required for all. 😷
- No eating in the auditorium. We will not sell concessions for the time being. We have bottled water for sale for $2 and sodas will be on sale again soon!
- If you feel sick, stay home. We will offer a refund if necessary, or arrange for future admission to a future event. Email us.
- The Grand Illusion has installed filtration capable of removing airborne COVID particles in the auditorium, lobby, and projection booth.
- Why are we doing this? Our aim is to make seeing movies as safe and comfortable for everyone. In addition, the cinema is operated 100% by volunteers and we are trying to keep them healthy!
6:30 pm PDT – Friday, November 4
NARCISSISM: The Auto Erotic Images (90 min)
In this debut feature film Toni Karat invited 32 border crossers of all kinds to this beautiful untouched attic of 1929 – in order to explore the intimate view in the mirror, accompanied by photo shoots and interviews about gender, narcissism and self-love.
Plays with the documentary short, Nullo (15 min)
9:00 pm PDT – Friday, November 4
Ex (85 min)
A raw portrayal of Berlin’s uniquely hedonistic culture, Ex joins Diana and a carousel of majestic misfits as they indulge in a night of lust, truths and self destruction in the club “confessional”.
Plays with Things Among Days (15 min)
12:00 pm PDT – Saturday, November 5
Captive (95 min)
In French with English Subtitles
Plays with DEAR DOCTOR (4 min)
2:00 pm PDT – Saturday, November 5
Strike a Pose, Short film program (90 min)
The Beauty of Stigma
5:00 pm PDT – Saturday, November 5
Erotic Genres, Short film program (80 min)
Polyamory, the Musical
Fudiaks! Tear the Sexes Apart!
The Holey Grail
Bang Click Bang
My Garage, My Rules
Sweat of His Cow
Bears with Bananas and Bubbles in Their Boxers
9:00 pm PDT, Saturday, November 5
1:30 pm PST, Sunday, November 6
The Listener (80 min)
The Listener is a Lust Cinema Original, erotic murder mystery set in London. When Nora (Maisy Taylor) moves into a old Victorian house left to her by an unknown Aunt, she can’t believe her luck but it doesn’t take long for things to turn weird.
Plays after Porn0graHERS: the Women+ Who Make P0rn (9 min)
4:00 pm PST, Saturday, November 6
Pushing Boundaries, Shorts program (100 min)
My Element Water
9 to 5
Blood, Sweat, & Tears
Merci Madame Manon
7:00 pm PST, Saturday, November 6
Spit and Ashes (92 min)
“Spit and Ashes” is a reimagining of the historical violence waged against women by patriarchal forces in the name of religion, medicine and family.
Plays with Machine (2 min)