SECS Fest is only one month away.
Due to the recent increases in COVID-19 transmission in Seattle, to insure the safety of festival attendees and our all volunteer festival crew, there are new guidelines put in place by the Grand Illusion Cinema.
- All patrons are required to show proof of vaccination (card or photo of card) or proof of a negative COVID test from the last 48 hours.
- Masks required for all regardless of vaccination status.
- Our auditorium capacity is reduced by 50% and seats will be blocked off to help facilitate distancing. In addition, we are limiting showtimes to one per night, plus one matinee on weekend afternoons.
- We will not sell concessions for the time being. Please feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverage and keep your mask on when not drinking. No outside food allowed.
- We now accept debit/credit cards (in addition to cash) and offer advance ticket purchases for all shows. No refunds.
- We installed filtration capable of removing airborne COVID particles in the auditorium, lobby, and projection booth.
- Our volunteers are vaccinated. Please get vaccinated yourself if you haven’t!
- We are doing all of this to keep you safe as well as our volunteers, who donate their time to run the cinema.
Individual tickets and the virtual full-series pass will be available for purchase on August 25 here at secsfest.org.